Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8718 54th Ave E, Bradenton
PRICED TO PERFECTION! 2018 NEW ROOF, 2018 NEW A/C, Spectacular Golf Course & Lake Views! This well maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath, 2,034 sq. ft. of light & bright living space offers a great room combo dining room floor plan, functional kitchen with a cafe' eat-in space & over-sized breakfast bar. Soaring cathedral ceilings, sliding glass doors that pocket into the wall opening this home up to Florida living with Southern exposure on the golf course & exceptional views of a lake. Relaxing or entertaining can be easy here on your over-sized lanai with heated pool with cascading waterfall, or unwind in the hot tub. Other special features & upgrades include home security system, mature beautiful landscape, newly mulched, neutral tile in main living areas, designer lighting & fans, accent lighting, custom closets including garage, turn-key furnishings available for purchase. No CDD fees here in Rosedale Golf & Country Club with full memberships available and Monthly calendar of activities! Realtors, Easy To View, Go & Show!
- MLS® #A4422570
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,034
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Other, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market107
- Address8718 54th Ave E
- SubdivisionRosedale 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Coastal Luxury Partners, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Luxury Partners, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.