Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3904 32nd Ln E, Bradenton
Immaculate 3/2 with den, heated pool and spa with Long Lake View in conveniently located subdivision. View of pool and Lake greets you as you open the front door to this home. Den with double doors and Dining Room to your left upon entry. Kitchen with maple cabinets, quartz counter tops, tiled backsplash, large breakfast bar and eat in dinette. Kitchen is open to Family Room with Entertainment nook and both have great views of the Lake. Master Bedroom with Lake view and large walk-in closet, master bath with dual counters, soaking tub and generous sized shower stall. Ceramic tile through all common areas, carpeting in den and bedrooms. Upgraded light fixtures and nice fans in Family Room, bedrooms and lanai. Lots of archways, art niches and plant-shelves throughout home. Just a very nice home that checks all of the boxes. Owner pays for lawn care and pool service! PICTURES ARE OF HOME VACANT. NEW HVAC AS OF FEBRUARY 2019. NEW INTERIOR PAINT AS MARCH 2019. NEW RANGE AND MICROWAVE AS OF MARCH 2019!
- MLS® #A4422692
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,042
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesNo Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market97
- Address3904 32nd Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHighland Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.