Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7304 Greystone St, Lakewood Ranch
Stunning former award-winning model home is perfectly positioned on over half an acre, built on 1.5 lots, with grand views of the lake, preserve and private Kings Dune Golf Course. Spectacular in every detail, the level of finishing in this coastal style home is timeless. Exotic hardwood and travertine floors, built in shelving, millwork, tongue and groove walls, cypress tray and coffered ceilings begin the list of upgrades. Impact windows and 2 walls of patio doors pocket open to allow the family room to extend into the impressive lanai. The outdoor living area is a private resort and features a fireplace, kitchen, Lynx grill, dining and lounging areas overlooking a tropical oasis with a breathtaking heated pool and spa. The master retreat is extended for a sitting room, his and hers closets and a luxurious master bath. The kitchen's Carrera marble island and high-end appliances will satisfy any culinary pursuit and is adjacent to the family room. This stunning home provides two guest suites and a private den with an adjacent walk-in closet/storage space. The upstairs bonus room is a separate retreat and features a bar, kitchenette, full bath and private balcony. The den and bonus room provide wonderful, flexible options for a 4th or 5th bedroom. State of the art home automation and sound system installed in 2018 and custom furnishings package available. This home is exceptional by every measure and will please the most discerning buyer seeking the ultimate Florida lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4422742
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,048
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market74
- Address7304 Greystone St
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee Un 3d
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Built in Features, Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.