Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6819 Massachusetts St, Bradenton
This home is eligible for VA financing! Have you dreamed of living in perpetual sunshine? Well, look no further than the premier manufactured home park of Trailer Estates. Generation after generation have called this little corner of Florida home. This great move in ready home is a true double wide with vaulted ceilings in the living area. It boasts built in storage in the office space that’s just off the kitchen and a craft room attached to the guest room. The kitchen has been updated with solid counter tops and newer appliances. The pantry even has pull out shelving. The inside laundry room has a full size washer, dryer and additional storage as well. You probably can see the shed off the carport and realize you won’t need to downsize when you buy this beauty there’s room for everything. The lanai is enclosed for year round use. Whether you live here full time or part time you’ll find plenty of fun activities from art classes to Zumba. Did I mention the state of the art woodworking shop!?! The low annual fee of $1,100 is included with your property tax. I don’t know of a better value in all of Florida! With the fee you have access to the heated pool and spa, fitness center and more, oh, high speed internet and expanded cable are also included, as well as an onsite manager. There’s so much more I could say but seeing is believing!
- MLS® #A4422754
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker
- Address6819 Massachusetts St
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market175
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.