Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Central Ave #16s, Sarasota
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. If your client is looking to move downtown Sarasota close to all the amenities don't look further. This luxurious 4,181 sqft corner unit on the 16th floor of The Five Points Plaza will dazzle the most sophisticated buyer with incredible Bay, Gulf and City views. Very well designed to keep openness without compromising the privacy of certain rooms. Walking into an art gallery feel foyer leading to an open floor plan. An impressive separate European SieMatic gourmet kitchen with an open sitting area to the family room which gives you a homey feel with the double sided gas fireplace to the Living Room and Dining Room. The split floor plan will give your guest the privacy needed with an ensuite bathroom. Your master bedroom open to the balcony with the most incredible views of the Bay, Gulf, and City. Complimented with so much storage in closets space also you will find a Den/Study/Office with a wet bar part of the Master Suite. The 20x13 master Bathroom gives his and hers double sink side, a walk-in shower, and double Bathtub, enclosed toilet, and bidet but the most attractive feature is a 20X4 walk-in closet that will make your dream come through. This unit as so much storage including a 20x10 climatized unit in the garage area. This is one of the ONLY units with 3 assigned under building parking space. It is the LOWEST PRICED UNIT with 4,000sqft+ built in 2005 with 3 cars parking space Downtown Sarasota. The fell of a penthouse at a lower price, don't miss it.
- MLS® #A4422865
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,181
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned
- ParkingAssigned, Converted Garage, Covered, Guest, Valet
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCity View, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorCement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- FoundationStem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc
- Address50 Central Ave #16s
- SubdivisionPlaza At 05 Points Residences
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Granite
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room
- # of Stories17
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, High Rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market108
Listing information courtesy of Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.