Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
670 Mourning Dove Dr, Sarasota
Defined by LUXURY, EXPANSIVE WATER VIEWS and UNMATCHED QUALITY, this custom home will not disappoint! Located in one of Sarasota’s most desirable locations...Bird Key. With a sunny exposure & water views, you will enjoy fabulous sunsets over the canal out to the Bay. If boating is your lifestyle, then 100’ of water frontage is bound to get you excited, from your protected canal front boat dock & lift, go directly to the bay and out to the Gulf. This custom home, impeccably & thoughtfully designed, enjoys superior construction w/ concrete block to the roofline, further enhanced by the pre-cast concrete flooring between the 1st and 2nd levels. From the rich Honduran mahogany front door to the open air oversized lap swimming pool, you will feel the quality. You will love entertaining in your warm & inviting kitchen w/views to the water, professional-grade appliances, well-equipped butler’s pantry w/desk, storage & utilities & wet-bar. Beautiful great room & dining room with a wall of French doors, 12’ ceilings, maple floors & beams. Every detail addressed with style including fabrics, mirrors, imported tiles & fixtures, cabinetry & impressive moldings. Expansive Master Suite on the 1st level w/exceptional bath & double closets. 2nd bedroom also on 1st level. 2 bedrooms upstairs open to balcony overlooking the water. Hurricane rated window & doors, 5-point locking system, energy efficient, 3 car garage, circle drive! Great locale between St. Armand's, Lido Beach & Downtown Sarasota. Timeless quality & style!
- MLS® #A4422888
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,310
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market106
- Address670 Mourning Dove Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.