Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11715 Cullen Park Ter, Bradenton
Great value in this charming, recently built, craftman style 3br/2.5ba/den and pool home on an oversized, 0.28 acre lot with a gorgeous water view in the maintenance free section of Central Park! This home is located on a cul-de-sac and adjacent to a nature preserve with views of amazing wildlife! The brick paver driveway has enough to fit 6 full size vehicles and there is an enormous green space on the rear of the home right up to the waters edge! Splash into your sparkling, solar heated pool and melt Florida days away! The design of the home is featured around an open plan concept with large great room and well appointed kitchen. The kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, large center island, beautiful aqua tile backsplash and an breakfast eat in area. A large den with double doors is located just off the great room. Two larger bedrooms are located upfront of the home with a shared bath. The master suite comes with a large, double vanity bathroom, plantation shutters, owners sliding glass doors to the pool, double walk-in closets with built in shelving. The home is located in Clermont park section of Central Park which features maintenance free landscaping and an additional resident only community pool. Perfect walking distance to the A rated elementary and High School and soon to be constructed middle school. The community features a 10 acre park, dog parks, pavilion, tennis courts, and is a highly active with social groups and community gatherings! CDD Fee included in the tax bill!
- MLS® #A4422923
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,216
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market101
- Address11715 Cullen Park Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp G-1a, G-1b, &e-1a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Dwell Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.