Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6810 68th Ave E, Bradenton
ATTENTION-NEW PRICE. Location, Location and Lifestyle. This unique River Cottage sits on the Braden River in Marineland just behind Tara. NO CDD, NO HOA. It is situated between 2 Bradenton historic landmarks; JIGGS LANDING on Evers Reservoir and LINGER LODGE Restaurant on Braden River both a throwback to Old Florida. The property has an oversized back patio and deck, large fenced yard where your pet can run free. The property has tasteful landscaping including a raised vegetable and herb bed. The outdoor living space is a place to sit out, relax, have your morning coffee and enjoy the wildlife, watch the boats and kayaks go by; the perfect area for all your entertaining needs. This charming, light and airy home has 1 bedroom with en suite bath, bonus room with ½ bath that could be used as a guest bedroom, office/den or hobby room. The open plan living space with wood floors has vaulted ceilings, a wall of sliding doors with wonderful views overlooking the river. The kitchen opens up into the living area with granite island and counter tops. The metal roof was replaced in 2015. For peace of mind the property comes with a 1year warranty on the major home systems. Welcome to your relaxing lifestyle dream. This property is located close to to I-75 and all the amenities located near to Lakewood Ranch. Call to make an appointment for your private viewing. Please view the TOUR 1, Aerial Video showing breathtaking views of the river., TOUR 2, 3D Tour take a walk through the inside of the home.
- MLS® #A4422981
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,052
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market293
- Address6810 68th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMarineland Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Other
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Free Standing
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Realty Partners Llc
Listing information courtesy of Realty Partners Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.