Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6433 Seagate Ave, Sarasota
Located in the sought-after neighborhood of Gulf Gate, this one of a kind, contemporary home was COMPLETELY REMODELED, and reconfigured with an open floor plan in 2015. Rooms have been expanded and the laundry room relocated indoors. New in 2015 ROOF, paint, sod and irrigation, electrical panel, plumbing, pool pump, pool cartridge, HVAC and duct work. The master suite has plush carpeting, a California closet, and an extended master bath with dual sink vanities and large walk in shower. The second bath has dual sink vanities and a tub/shower combination. All social areas have attractive plank tile flooring and the doors have been replaced throughout. Windows are insulated and energy saving, framed with moldings and covered with Plantation shutters providing a quiet haven. Show off your culinary talents in the relocated gourmet kitchen with stunning quartz counter tops, glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and high gloss Ringhold cabinets with soft close drawers. The Florida room is an expansion of the living area, leading to a large covered and screened lanai. The freeform pool is surrounded by a large concrete patio. Escape to the fully fenced backyard with a custom firepit. A cedar wrapped carport has adjacent space for beach toys, bikes and tools. Conveniently located nearby schools, eclectic boutiques and popular dining establishments; close to the beautiful beaches and Siesta Key. The hot springs spa does not convey, seller will sell separate. Blueprint of scope of work is available.
- MLS® #A4423115
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Contemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Circular Driveway, Covered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Near Public Transit, In County, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Gunite
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments, Shutters
- Days on Market10
- Address6433 Seagate Ave
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionGulf Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleBrookside Middle, Brookside
- HighRiverview High, Riverview
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 11:16am EST.