Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1435 Hillview Dr, Sarasota
Enter this grand Harbor Acres estate through antique wrought iron gates and proceed down the long winding paver driveway to this very private setting on 115 ft of protected yacht basin. The lushly landscaped and manicured grounds comprise over three quarters of an acre, showcase this exceptional residence. The interior spaces are grand, yet comfortable, with the finest selections of interior design elements, including custom millwork. The elegant traditional styled kitchen offers an authentic old-world gathering space accented by Crystal custom cabinetry, professional Viking and Thermador, & Sub-Zero appliances. The well-designed living space is all on one floor, creating a smooth flowing, easily accessed floor plan. The master retreat is tucked away on a private east wing. A room-sized walk-in closet is a real dream come true. Glorious describes the exquisite master bath, with defined dual spaces, marble counters. The guest bedrooms are en-suite and generous in size, with a private path leading to the pool deck. A grand curved loggia (25 x 28), overlooks the bayou waterfront and pool, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. Carefree low maintenance large dock and 16,500 lb boat lift adds to your boating pleasure. Direct bay access from your dock is just around the bend. Car enthusiasts will love the oversized immaculate 3-car climate-controlled garage for their toys. Come for a visit, and you will fall in love. Be sure to click on the virtual tour video! Plenty of room to expand on this ¾ acre lot.
- MLS® #A4423245
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,876
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market70
- Address1435 Hillview Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Bar Fridge, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.