Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
641 Ranger Ln, Longboat Key
Enjoy a truly remarkable luxury waterfront lifestyle in this majestic two story bayfront residence custom built in 2007. The home is set on an oversized lot with wide panoramic views of Sarasota Bay and city lights from every room. Watch dolphins play in the backyard of this exceptional home on Longboat Key’s prized southern end. Imported Colombian clay tiles shelter the roof with interior flooring of fine Travertine marble, hickory wood and carpeting in the bedrooms. Grand ten-foot custom Mahogany double doors lead to large interior spaces living room, dining room, downstairs bedroom, bonus room, gourmet kitchen and family room, all with glorious views! An elevator takes you to three en-suite bedrooms with a large Master Suite with separate den, two walk-in closets and upstairs laundry room with new washer/dryer. Gas fireplaces are in master bedroom and family room, with Bose theatre sound system throughout. Hurricane Win Door sliding stacking doors, Pella windows and 15 KW Guardian gas generator are other features. The gourmet kitchen, with a commanding bay view, has Brazilian cherry cabinets, top of the line appliances with Uline ice maker, wine reserve and 5 burner gas cooktop. Outdoor living has four terraces, a gas heated Infinity edge salt system pool and spa, large outdoor kitchen and dining. This is one of the few homes on Longboat Key where construction exceeds criteria of the current building code. Enjoy deeded beach access to the pristine white sands of Longboat Key at the end of your street.
- MLS® #A4423292
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,233
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market98
- Address641 Ranger Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionCountry Club Shores
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:45pm EDT.