Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1430 Harbor Dr, Sarasota
Ideally situated on deep boating water in one of Sarasota’s most desirable neighborhoods, Harbor Acres, this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence is one to be desired. Positioned for awe-inspiring views of sailboats and sunsets, this home spans over 6,700 square feet of exquisitely detailed living space finished with Jerusalem quarry tile, walnut floors, and crown molding throughout. Built like a fortress, this 2002 custom home was constructed with concrete up to the third floor, solid block concrete walls, solid core doors, impact windows up to 150 mph winds, giving you peace of mind in trying times. Soaring ceilings and spacious rooms – from the grand library to the formal family room – the residence was specifically designed for opulent living. Unleash your inner epicure in the chef inspired kitchen, appointed with Wolf 8 burner plus griddle gas range, double gas ovens, two refrigerators, expansive island, and butler’s pantry. With 1,100 bottle wine room, you can keep your private collection close at hand. Enjoy your very own classic home office offering ample storage with custom cabinetry and gorgeous walnut floors. A heated pool and spa overlook one of the world’s most beautiful Bays, while deep water dock with 14,000 lb. lift is poised with no bridges to the open water – a true boater’s dream.
- MLS® #A4423407
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,631
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market69
- Address1430 Harbor Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres Sec 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorQuarry Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.