Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5609 Key West Pl, Bradenton
SELLER SAYs SELL! Bring your offers and come see what living in a Riverfront Community on Braden River with direct access to Manatee River, Gulf of Mexico/Intercoastal Waterway (ICW) & Tampa/Sarasota Bays! Great Condo located in Bradenton's best-kept secret - Harborage on Braden River. This 1st FLOOR (no stairs) has been well cared for. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets, plantation shutters, granite countertops, SS appliances. Ceramic Tile in main living area and kitchen & crown molding. This unit is only 6 years young. Located in close proximity to the community center/pool/fitness center. Screened-in Lanai off of living room perfect for those quiet morning coffee or evening relaxation. One look and you will appreciate this beautiful 2-bedroom/2bath KEY LARGO model. Situated in a beautiful resort style community fashioned after Florida's' own Key West, set in a lush and tropical setting on the Braden River complete with a clubhouse, resort-style heated community pool, cabanas, hot tub, poolside outdoor kitchen, plus fitness room. For the nature enthusiast, nature trails, kayak/canoe launch, fishing pier*, riverside gazebo, lease boat slipe wi life (first come basis. Harborage affords you everything just minutes away to all that downtown Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer; (UTC Mall), restaurants, golf, tennis, entertainment, airports, the infamous beautiful world-class gulf coast beaches Anna Maria, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key & Siesta Key. You can have it all & we can show how.
- MLS® #A4423474
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2012
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Handicap Modified, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market227
- Address5609 Key West Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ii Ph Ii Or228
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 5:45am EDT.