Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
612 Ohio Pl, Sarasota
Loaded with character and charm, this 1920's solid block constructed California Bungalow is move-in ready! The current owner has seamlessly done extensive remodeling and additions since purchasing. The high ceilings and expansive walls of windows create a very open and bright feeling in combination with the gleaming heart pine floors. Custom mill work, custom built-ins, and fabulous kitchen with walk-in pantry are just the beginning! The master suite has a bank of roomy closets, and it's own large bath with walk-in shower and dressing area. The back yard is enchanting and private, and includes a detached studio with electric, A/C and water, a generous outside bricked patio with gas grill and gas fireplace. (both are piped in) The electric and plumbing have been updated, foam insulation has been sprayed in the attic, and there is filtered drinking water at the kitchen sink. An absolutely delightfully cheerful home with terrific detailing! Being sold furnished with exception of art, personal effects and master suite bed.
- MLS® #A4424243
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,916
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingNone, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
- Address612 Ohio Pl
- SubdivisionOsprey Ave Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market96
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.