Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
513 Lafayette Ct, Sarasota
Under Construction. Situated West of the Trail in Sarasota’s historic Laurel Park neighborhood, embrace luxurious, low-maintenance living while being close to downtown, shopping, dining and entertainment. Built by award-winning Central Living, David Weekley Homes, this 3 story townhome is just blocks from vibrant downtown Sarasota. Featuring a 2 car garage, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a half bath and private courtyard. There is a bedroom with en suite bath on the first floor. Take your PRIVATE elevator to the second floor where you will be greeted by your gourmet kitchen opening to your dining/living area. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, an island with farm table seating, quartz countertops and designer cabinetry, all overlooking the elegantly appointed family room with an abundance of natural light. As you enter the 3rd floor, you find the owners' retreat and bath with dual vanities, quartz countertops, an upgraded walk-in shower and 2 generous walk-in closets as well as a third bedroom with en suite bath. Private balconies allow you a spectacular view of Laurel Park and downtown Sarasota. Under construction, almost complete. Enjoy the jogging trails, biking, playground, skatepark and tennis center in nearby Payne Park. Easy access to top-rated Gulf beaches and the arts and museum district.
- MLS® #A4424253
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,377
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market161
- Address513 Lafayette Ct
- SubdivisionEnclave/laurel Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:29am EDT.