Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1404 Kenilworth St, Sarasota
Art you can live in! World renowned and acclaimed architect, Guy Peterson, designed another modern masterpiece of remarkable craftsmanship and pure minimalist aesthetic. It all began with a vision, an ambitious dream to imagine and design the consummate retreat where no detail has been overlooked. Privately positioned in gated Oyster Bay Landings, with limitless water views stretching beyond the glistening canal all the way to Sarasota Bay. This stunning iconic treasure is a breathtaking example of Sarasota School of Architecture style combining pure luxury and dynamic spatial comfort. Illuminating tastefully crafted and beautifully appointed details, abundant light cascades throughout the 5,428 sq. ft. of open living. Vast, inviting and festive, the over 4,000 sq. ft. of outdoor area beckons you to linger and unique viewpoints deliver an exhilarating experience. The end result is a process of discovery as you move from room to room. This 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath waterfront residence is the ultimate indulgence with abundant details: dock unencumbered with any bridge, courtyard with firepit, heated pool/spa, expansive gourmet kitchen with every imaginable amenity, family room with built-in entertainment wall, waterfront patio with complete outdoor kitchen, 400-bottle wine room, 30-ft. bridge to the master wing with sitting room and stunning master bath, adjacent home gym or office, 2 laundry areas, elevator, walnut stairs, plantation shutters, cypress ceilings, reflecting pool, 4-car garage, and so much more!
- MLS® #A4424301
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,428
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Paved, Street Private, Tip Lot, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market14
- Address1404 Kenilworth St
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionOyster Bay Landings
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Ice Maker, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Greco Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:15pm EST.