Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9011 Wildlife Loop, Sarasota
A circular drive accented by massive royal palms invites you into this custom-built John Cannon lakefront home w/3-bedrooms, 2.5-baths, an office, 3-car garage & 3,650 sq ft of living space on an oversized lot. From the lavish fountain to the unique carriage lights, this home has genuine curb appeal. As you pass through custom-designed front-entry doors you’re immediately struck by soaring ceilings, large open spaces, luxurious finishes & features, and a distinctive yet comfortable feel. A dining room spacious enough to serve even the largest of families. The gourmet kitchen features a walk-in pantry, center island, two-toned custom cabinets w/soft close drawers, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, 6 burner range, and side-by-side Subzero. The kitchen opens into a large family room ideal for entertaining family & friends. A 100-bottle built-in wine refrigerator will delight the enthusiast. With a single floor split bedroom plan, the master bedroom offers total seclusion & includes a large walk-in closet & glamorous en suite bath w/dual vanity, walk-in shower, & separate jetted tub. Custom light fixtures throughout. An oversized salt-water heated pool & spa highlighted by deck fountains. Enjoy beautiful sunsets over the lake. Located in the exclusive gated community of Silver Oak, within Palmer Ranch and close proximity to the Legacy Trail, Siesta Key Beach, Interstate 75, shopping and restaurants. Come live where others vacation!
- MLS® #A4424383
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,650
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market325
- Address9011 Wildlife Loop
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oaks Unit 2a
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Living Vogue Llc
Listing information courtesy of Living Vogue Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm EST.