Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
735 129th St Ne, Bradenton
Located in on a peaceful, tree filled street in Brookside Estates you will find this beautiful four-bedroom, three bath home with serene lake views! The Corina II model built by M/I Homes offers an open floorplan with the heart of the home, kitchen and living rooms, as the central hub. Split floor plan with large master suite is conveniently located toward the back of the home, two-bedroom, one bath guest suite at the front plus centrally located fourth bedroom. Enjoy fantastic views, no backyard neighbors, no CDD fees and low HOA fees. Tasteful wood-look plank tile flooring and center island/low bar great for entertaining family and friends. Welcoming pavered driveway leads to three-car garage, sure to please even the most discerning car buff. Chef's kitchen boasts quartz countertops, farm style stainless steel sink and appliances. Plenty of room to build the swimming pool of your dreams or simply enjoy the oversized screened lanai with no-see-um screening (2018). Community managed irrigation system, in-wall pest tubes. Brookside Estates is located near the new Fort Hamer Bridge, connecting Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Parrish, 1-75, 1275, shopping, restaurants and the amazing beaches and island destinations. Come home to Brookside!
- MLS® #A4424498
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,299
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market149
- Address735 129th St Ne
- SubdivisionBrookside Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.