Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
510 63rd St Nw, Bradenton
Welcome to Warner’s Bayou in Northwest Bradenton where this five-bedroom residence rests on its own picturesque peninsula boasting 300’± of waterfront splendor. Boaters will relish its navigable river and gulf access from an oasis of serene beauty. Your journey begins with a meandering drive through mature oak, palm and mango trees over a spring fed creek. Enter the gated courtyard to welcoming double French doors. Once inside, discover a formal living room with a wood burning fireplace and dining room, each with views of the bayou. The kitchen/family room combination has the second fireplace which also opens to the adjacent game room. The game room addition with 12-foot vaulted ceilings has inviting views and plenty of room for gathering. The large updated kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances and an additional prep sink. Altogether, there are four sets of double French doors that take you to the covered lanai and caged heated spa and pool. Enjoy gentle breezes as you lounge by the pool or delight in refreshments under the covered lanai. The fenced yard with dazzling water frontage and a 16’ dock has an invisible fence running along the water (and in front of the gates in the fence) to keep your pets safe. A 1,000-foot irrigation well keeps your landscaping lush and green. From beautiful beaches to nature parks and art and culture, explore the beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast by land or by sea.
- MLS® #A4424601
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,407
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market92
- Address510 63rd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWarner Bayou Only
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.