Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1808 E Beach Dr, Bradenton
WOW! What more can I say about this home except the view!?! From morning to evening you will be drawn to the gorgeous water that's just outside your door. From the jumping fish to the pelicans you'll be amazed at the wildlife, not to mention the stunning sunsets. You'll be able to keep your boat just steps from this home and go anywhere in the world at a moments notice. This is Sarasota Bay which leads to the Gulf of Mexico, deep water and no bridges. The annual fee of $1,100 is paid with your property tax, therefore, NO LOT RENT, you own the land as well as the home. There's so much to do here from art to zumba and everything in between. Be as social or as quiet as you like, you'll never be bored. You'll wonder what took you so long to find paradise...then you look out the door and know you've found a place to call home.
- MLS® #A4424740
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,604
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofRoof Over
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker
- Address1808 E Beach Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTrailer Estates First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market149
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.