Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
545 Fore Dr, Bradenton
THE DISTINCT DIFFERENCE. An Arthur Rutenberg Key West-Columbia luxury home perfectly positioned directly on the water in The Inlets GATED section of Harbour Walk. This stunning masterpiece is more than a house – it’s the essence of the quintessential Florida lifestyle offering Boating, Tennis, Bird Watching, Playground & More! The Inlets offers convenience to BOATING enthusiasts and the added security of a FRESH WATER CANAL. Your PRIVATE BOAT DOCK in your back yard can accommodate a boat up to 40 Feet! Enjoy your HEATED SALT WATER POOL or climb aboard your BOAT and head out to the most beautiful GULF BEACHES in the world! Restore body and soul in your luxurious SPA HOT TUB. The OUTDOOR KITCHEN and COVERED LANAI offers spaces for entertaining with family and friends. The interior of your home is perfectly appointed with soaring 11 FOOT CEILINGS throughout and the custom wood ceiling beams in the main living area add architectural distinction. The classic modern design features LARGE TRANSOM WINDOWS and tall Sliding Glass Doors showcasing your WATERFRONT VIEWS. The QUARTZ KITCHEN boasts gas cooktop, wine cooler and stainless appliance package. Trey Ceilings grace the Master Bedroom, complete with a stunning Bathroom Suite featuring Two Private His & Hers Water Closets and a BIDET. Located just minutes to Sarasota’s Arts and Cultural Districts! Enjoy Gulf Beaches, Five Star Restaurants, Ballet or the Van Wezel. All of this can be yours today @ Harbour Walk in The Inlets, an award winning BOATING COMMUNITY.
- MLS® #A4424751
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,221
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, ICW, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market73
- Address545 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.