Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1744 Seminole Dr, Sarasota
Overflowing with charm, this custom, family-inspired home in the heart of Sarasota is a rare find. Completed in 2000, the traditional yet whimsical architecture perfectly complements a modern farmhouse interior that welcomes you home. Despite its spaciousness, with a 5-bedroom main residence, separate studio/mother in-law suite, bunk room over the garage and Cypress guest cottage, this home’s allure is in the coziness and timeless beauty it emotes. The meticulously-maintained (and newly staged) decor abounds in trendy touches, including Oak flooring and staircases, Pine wainscoting, shiplap, impact doors and windows (all structures), vintage glass doors, coffered/vaulted ceilings, triple crown molding, gas fireplace, designer Italian porcelain bathrooms, walk-in Cedar closets with motion lighting, and generator to power entire property. A spacious gourmet kitchen overlooks picture-perfect dining and breakfast bar for 10, steps away from the extensive Butler’s pantry and family room. Enjoy the ease of the master retreat on the 1st-level, offering its own outside entry, laundry room, spa bathroom, his and her walk-in closets. The 2nd-level encompasses 4 guest suites, family, game and exercise rooms, laundry, morning kitchen and screened porch. French doors open to beautifully landscaped gardens with impressive potting area, Jasmine arches and winding brick pathways that lead to screened side porch with fireplace, covered dining and Olympic-sized heated pool with swim jets. Furnishings available separately.
- MLS® #A4424752
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,335
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Solar
- FeaturesPark, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market155
- Address1744 Seminole Dr
- SubdivisionMcclellan Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Linoleum, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room, Non Wood Burning, Wood Burning
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.