Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
634 Woodlawn Dr, Bradenton
Vibrant and inviting lakefront condo nestled among lush landscaping and blossoming flowers within the Woodlawn community in Wildewood Springs. This second story unit is at the very southern cluster of condos for a quiet and serene setting. Park outside your stairs and leave the world behind when you come home. Nice light laminate flooring paired with rich and energetic colors create a dramatic experience. Cooking in your large kitchen will be delightful with ample counter space and storage. A stackable washer and dryer are also there for your convenience. The owner’s suite provides ample space to relax, plus two over-sized closets and a dedicated bath. The second bedroom is also en suite for guests or also makes a great home office. A gem of this condo is the extensive vinyl & screen enclosed lanai overlooking the lake, fountain and landscaping. There is also a huge storage room for all those extras. Mailboxes are just across the drive and a sparkling community pool around the corner. Lots of shopping and restaurants are nearby, and the beautiful beaches are a quick jaunt out Cortez Road. The owner knows of no defects, yet is offering a one year 2.10 Home Warranty with an acceptable offer. New water heater installed July 2019.
- MLS® #A4424774
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Year Built1979
- StyleContemporary, Elevated, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingCommon, Guest, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market188
- Address634 Woodlawn Dr
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 6-b Woodlawn
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Walk-Up
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.