Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21204 63rd Ave E, Bradenton
With nearly 5 acres, this 2595 sq. ft. ranch offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths plus an office/den. Designed for today’s family living, the entry leads to a spacious dining room with wood floors, a country kitchen with center cook island with corian top, plentiful cabinetry, true double ovens and a eat-in breakfast nook. The great room has a wood burning fireplace and leads to the expansive screened lanai. Enjoy peaceful nights in the master suite, which also has access to the lanai, offers 2 spacious closets, dual sinks, a soaking tub, and separate shower. Other features include a 2019 A/C baffled for 3-zones of control, wired for a generator, a huge laundry/mud room with storage cabinets and ample room for a 2nd refrigerator or freezer. This gorgeous piece of land has a back drop of oak trees and rich Florida foliage. Plenty of room to add a pool, barn or other structure. Pomello Park is in the A-rated Lakewood Ranch school district, abutting beautiful homes of Panther Ridge, allows for horses and chickens and is a place to get away from the urban intensity, yet a short drive to all the daily amenities. All of this and no deed restrictions or HOA fees. This family has truly enjoyed life here and hope the same for the next buyer too!
- MLS® #A4424791
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Wooded View
- ExteriorICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market94
- Address21204 63rd Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 2:59pm EDT.