Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5314 Bentgrass Way, Bradenton
This is a special home you won’t want to miss. Owners have brought the outdoors inside by extending and converting the lanai to a true Florida room with insulated glass enclosures. This versatile 14x24 additional space maximizes indoor-outdoor living all year round as well as the spectacular preserve views. Open windows to enjoy the breeze or close them on a rainy day - either way, this is peaceful serene space you’ll want to relax in. Practically new, owners have used home as a second residence for only a few months. Home starts with a craftsman exterior, inviting front porch and stacked flagstone accents. Interior boasts the coveted Everglades floor plan by Mattamy Homes. Kitchen is light and bright, has solid wood cabinets, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, and large island. Efficiently designed open concept makes it easy to entertain in the combined dining/living space. Glass sliders open to the spectacular Florida sunroom. Spa-like master suite also has entry to sunroom. A bonus flex-room at front of home can be used as an office/study. Two additional bedrooms easily fit king beds and are set away from main living to offer privacy for guests. Special features include plantation shutters, wood flooring throughout main living area, garage with utility sink, in-wall pest system, and more. Located in Harmony at Lakewood Ranch, this home is steps to all community amenities including resort pool, fitness center, playground. Conveniently located to 1-75, shopping, and dining.
- MLS® #A4424855
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,945
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Maintenance Free, Playground, Deed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market89
- Address5314 Bentgrass Way
- SubdivisionHarmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.