Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1017 Riverscape St, Bradenton
Welcome to the gated community of Tidewater Preserve where you can live every day like you’re on vacation! Take your boat out for lunch at one of the nearby waterfront restaurants, then cap off the day with a tennis match or a dip in the inviting pool at the river’s edge. Retreat back to your private oasis and take in the picturesque view of the marina & lagoon from your screened-in lanai. Enjoy maintenance-free condo life in this 3/2 + den, open plan with space comparable to a single-family home. This immaculate and impressive home has over $70,000 in upgrades including; private elevator, impact windows, crown molding, porcelain tile/ engineered wood flooring, plantation shutters, whole-house water filtration system, double insulation and attic storage. The open kitchen has upgraded cabinetry, stainless appliances, quartz counters, a large island with ample seating room and pantry. This premiere community offers a variety of amazing amenities. The Lodge clubhouse features a resort-style pool, fitness center (offering both aquatic & fitness classes), dog park and playground. The Port and Court has 1st-come boat slips and 3 lighted Har-Tru courts. Explore by water or land with a boat lift and canoe launch for river access or take a stroll along the nature trails and the boardwalk. Customize your lifestyle; be as social as you wish or relish the peaceful, natural surroundings of this wonderful home. Ideal location for commuting I-75 to nearby St. Pete & Sarasota. Furnishings are negotiable.
- MLS® #A4424856
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built2014
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsRods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market79
- Address1017 Riverscape St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve/the Lagoon
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.