Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2134 Brookhaven Dr, Sarasota
Welcome to Forest Lakes, a tucked away community that is close to everything! This home has been completely upgraded and remodeled throughout, with incredible attention to detail. Featuring new kitchen countertops and cabinets just over 1 year old, a relatively new tile roof, hurricane curtains and PGT insulated windows throughout…this home is not only beautiful, it is also incredibly safe and sturdy! The bedrooms are also quite spacious and the Master Bedroom has a den / office space in the back of the room that overlooks the lanai / back yard. Both guest bedrooms have new laminate flooring as well. With new paint, upgraded bathrooms, crown molding, an upgraded 200 amp electrical system, and a fresh duct work / AC this home is sure to impress! Outside you have a privacy fence and a large back yard. Around the home the landscaping has been completely redone with coconut palms, mango trees, macadamia nut trees, lemon & lime trees, and even banana plants! Overall the owners spent well over $100,000 in upgrades and it shows! Just across the street you have The Palm Golf Course, and down the road you will find great dining / shopping options. Within 10 minutes to the best beach in America, and downtown Sarasota, this home truly has everything you could want, come and see!
- MLS® #A4424945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,621
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesGolf Course, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market90
- Address2134 Brookhaven Dr
- SubdivisionFrst Lakes Country Club Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilkenson Elementary
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:30pm EST.