Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10309 Riverbank Ter, Bradenton
Enjoy living in a custom built home situated on a waterfront lot on the Manatee River with your own private dock with a lift in the gated community of the Shores at Waterlefe. This former model home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac street. This unique community has the advantage of both boating and a golf course. The home has a large circular drive with mature landscaping. As you enter the foyer you see the river through the large sliding glass doors. The living room has a vaulted tray ceiling, fireplace, wet bar, and sliding glass doors to the pool and lanai. The dining room has a vaulted ceiling with wood beams and four decorative columns. The large study has a vaulted tray ceiling and built-in bookcase and drawers. The large kitchen has granite counter tops, an island, Sub Zero refrigerator, gas cooktop with 6 burners, a walk-in pantry and desk area. The family room has a vaulted ceiling and sliding glass doors leading to the lanai with the heated pool, spa, and outdoor kitchen. The breakfast area has aquarium windows providing a view of the pool and river. After a swim in the pool or use of the heated spa, there is an entry into the pool bath with a shower that has a steam room feature. The owners' bedroom has a double tray ceiling, a sliding glass door to the pool and lanai, two large walk-in closets, and a built-in entertainment center. The owners' bathroom has dual sinks, a jetted bath tub and separate shower. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms, large media room with balcony & game room.
- MLS® #A4425068
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,136
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market30
- Address10309 Riverbank Ter
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club Un 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:00pm EST.