Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6905 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Miracle on 74th Street, amazing one story POOL home! Snowbirds come in for a landing! This home is in the Waterfront community River Place, gated, full of walking trails, plus a kayak/canoe launch to commune with nature. The Clubhouse features a gym, card room, and a complete Kitchen for entertaining. The community pool is heated and overlooks one of the largest lakes with a fountain creating a peaceful relaxing oasis. The house itself, looks like a builder's model, featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, with an attached oversized 2 car garage, with a pull down custom screen, a paver drive that leads you up to the home, with a barrel tile roof. Lovingly cared for this home rivals brand new. No carpet anywhere! The floors are fabulous hardwood and tile. The Kitchen is well appointed and features, a breakfast bar, eat in kitchen, solid surface counters, solid wood cabinets overlooking the dinette and French doors leading to pool. Dining room has coffered ceilings, crown molding throughout the entire house and lovely columns. The master bedroom is spacious, separate garden tub, separate shower, and dual sinks. The outside feautres a covered area for entertaining, gas for the grill, all overlooking the pool with cool water features, waterfall, and the newly painted pool deck. The owner has created wonderful curb appeal with lush landscaping and custom curbing, a gutter system with downspouts, and a wide entry to the custom front door. The agent lives in the community and can easily show this stunning home.
- MLS® #A4425584
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,276
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market33
- Address6905 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.