Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
316 77th St Nw, Bradenton
Great opportunity to own almost 2 acres in NW Bradenton that is close to everything! This unique 7/6, Tudor style home is a diamond in the rough & includes a 2014 Roof, a detached 810 sf pool house, a commercial sized pool & a tennis court with 2 basketball hoops & lighting. The interior offers a dramatic foyer, crown molding, wood flooring, a formal dining rm, 2 dens & a 1st floor family rm. The gourmet style kitchen has a center island, granite tops, a pantry closet & a built-in desk. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace & wet-bar. The master br is on the 1st floor & includes a private office with a fireplace, a walk-in closet & en-suite bath with a 2-sink vanity & a large shower stall. The 2nd floor has 5/3 & a 2nd office, that includes a hidden bookcase door & a spiral staircase that leads to the 1st flr den & master br. The pool house has 1/1 with a kitchenette, central ac & a tankless water heater. Please note that this home is being offered in AS/IS condition & is a “Fixer-Upper”. This home is located at the end of a single-street, 4 home subdivision, which is located less than a .25-mile radius from Palma Sola Bay. Shopping, Restaurants, Blake Hospital, Schools & Gulf Beaches are all within close proximity. Seller, Broker & Agent do not have any knowledge of property history. Buyer &/or Buyer's Agent are responsible for verifying Room Sizes, Sq Ft, Taxes, HOA fees & regulations. See attachment for PAS requirements and WFHM offer submittal information in MLS document section.
- MLS® #A4425587
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,897
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Solar
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View, Tennis Court View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market68
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address316 77th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- Subdivision77 West Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Vision Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Vision Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.