Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1575 Bay Point Dr, Sarasota
Tranquil, private and in the heart of it all! Situated on the widest banks of the Hudson Bayou in Downtown Sarasota this remarkable custom home will simply take your breath away. Through the beautiful wood & glass double door entry you’re immediately welcomed into the spacious main living area while you’re drawn to the incredible view of the bayou, gardens, & 22-yard, heated & cooled, lap pool. The open floorplan invites everyone to be a “part of it all”, the living room flows into the generous lanai, & the dining room, which seamlessly opens to the kitchen, featuring marble counters, refrigerated drawers & a six burner gas range. The master suite, a sanctuary for any homeowner, is its own private retreat. Brazilian Tigerwood floors throughout the home only add to the warmth this home exudes. The impeccably sculpted grounds come to life in the evening with perfectly positioned landscape lighting. A deep water, Brazilian Epay dock with 10,000 lb. lift, allows for the simplest access to Sarasota Bay & the Gulf of Mexico. This home is just up the road from the art, culture and fantastic restaurants downtown Sarasota has to offer, yet tucked away in the quiet and highly desired neighborhood of Bay Point Park.
- MLS® #A4425602
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,407
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Craftsman
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesMature Landscaping, Other, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market477
- Address1575 Bay Point Dr
- SubdivisionBay Point Park 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Central Vaccum, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 6:44pm EDT.