Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5552 Simonton St, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Wow! A rarely available single-family home in the beautiful community of Harborage on Braden River is on the market! Enjoy an active lifestyle in this picturesque Key West inspired boating community, one of the area's best kept secrets! Bordering the Braden River, this gated maintenance-free community offers a marina with dock slips and lifts, a kayak/canoe storage and launch area, heated community pool and spa, fitness center, nature trails and more! You will love the open floor plan of this 2 bed/2 bath charmer with dedicated office/den. Multiple windows and sliding doors border the living room delivering a light and bright home. The living room flows into the dining area and kitchen creating a wonderful gathering space for family and friends. A split plan layout provides maximum privacy. Your master ensuite with double sinks, a separate shower and private water closet offer the perfect space to start your day. At the end of a long day, picture yourself relaxing on your lanai with a glass of wine and retiring to your master suite for a long soak in the garden tub. This wonderful community is a short drive to area beaches and is in the heart of shopping, restaurants, and so much more. With its impressive amenities and great locale, Harborage on Braden River delivers that laid-back easy Florida lifestyle you’ve been seeking.
- MLS® #A4425639
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,751
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Fitness, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address5552 Simonton St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.