Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Dahlia Ct, Bradenton
Be Dazzled!! Located on a Culdesac St & Bking to a Preserve w/Privacy Plus & that's just the Beginning of what this Home has to Offer! 4 Bdrms, 3 Baths w/ Split Formals, Island Kit that Opens to Fam Rm Most all of which View the Breathtaking Pool w/ Spillover Spa Ensemble & the Preserve Backdrop! It is Just Stunning & Loaded w/ Updates like New Waterproof Vinyl Floors in Foyer, Liv, Din & Fam Rm; Industrial Farmhouse Lighting in Various Rms, Lanai Repainted & More!! Enjoy Endless Hours Hanging by the Oversized Pool/Spa Entertaining to the 9s as the Lanai if Massive and easily can handle 20+ Be It In or Out of the Sun! The Kitchen, Fam Rm & Nook are one big Combo which is Great for Parties! The Kit is Custom w/a Ridiculous Amt of DRAWERS and not doors, Gorgeous Dark Cherry Cabs, GAS Stove & Prep Island!! The Master is Privately Tucked Away on a Wing of It's Own & as a Bonus...Their is a Sitting Area w/ Sliders out to the Pool/Spa. The Master Bath has an Extended Double Sink Vanity, Garden Tub, Gigantic Walk In Shower and a Huge WIC. The Auxiliary Bdrms are Located on the Opposite Side of the House, currently is used as an Office. And how about "3" Full Bathrooms! All of this & Located in a Premier Gated Community w/ More Amenities than Carter has Pills! There's a Huge Clubhouse w/ a Gym, Resort Pool w/ Spa, Basketball, Tennis, Playground & Endless Miles of Hike/Bike Trails. 40 Min to TPA, 20 Min to UTC Mall, 40 Min to 5 Beaches & the Feeder Schools are Amazing like Award Winning Gullett Elem.
- MLS® #A4425692
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,466
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market79
- Address216 Dahlia Ct
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Blakeley & Associates Realty
Listing information courtesy of Blakeley & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.