Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
364 Canal Rd, Sarasota
Go out or stay in? With this well-appointed, ideally-situated beach house, you’ll be delighted either way. If you decide to stay in: You’ll love to entertain company or relax with a book in the sunny, airy great room of this 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom duplex. With soaring vaulted ceilings and large sliding glass doors, the open, multilevel floor plan creates a bright and breezy space on the main floor. Located on the main floor is the spacious master bedroom with a king-size bed and a full master bathroom. The kitchen comes fully equipped with high-end finishes, granite countertops, sleek tile backsplash, modern cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining room, which opens up to the great room. The two bedrooms on the third level can sleep four and the upstairs bath was recently refinished. When you’re ready to venture outside, enjoy your morning coffee out on the second-story balconies overlooking the pool area. Lounge by the heated pool or take a break from the sun in the ground-level poolside bonus room. For the practically-minded, this home is a solid investment. With all of the aesthetic and maintenance upgrades, this duplex could easily serve as a full-time home on one side and a vacation rental with great income potential. If you opt to go out: Nestled along a meandering street dotted with palm trees, this home is within strolling distance of Siesta Key’s award-winning beach, as well as the dining, shopping, and entertainment of the island’s quaint Village.
- MLS® #A4425696
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,012
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market86
- Address364 Canal Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSarasota Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesElevated, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.