Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
364 Canal Rd, Sarasota
With a balcony overlooking the lanai, and another balcony overlooking the heated pool, this 6-bedroom / 4-bathroom DUPLEX is within strolling distance of the island’s best beaches, dining, shopping, and entertainment. Vaulted ceilings, an open multilevel floor plan, and breezy beach décor contribute to the space’s fresh, serene feel. Upon entry, immediately ascend to the home's main (second) floor. The spacious master bedroom is located on this main floor with a full bathroom situated next to the room. Also on the main floor, the kitchen is equipped with modern cabinets, granite countertops with a sleek tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is the dining area that opens up to the great room. This spacious living area features sliding glass doors that open up to the balcony and 20-foot ceilings with fans. A washer and a dryer are located on the first floor in the utility closet outside of the bathroom, and each unit has their own. Stairs lead up to the top floor, where there are two more well-appointed rooms—one with a queen-sized bed and the other with two single beds and a full bathroom between the two. This beachy house is located along a quiet, meandering street dotted with palm trees, and is just two blocks from the breathtaking sands of Siesta Key’s Beach Access #7 with all the attractions you could ever need within easy walking distance away! Currently used a vacation rental property, this duplex is a great revenue generator!
- MLS® #A4425696
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,012
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market24
- Address364 Canal Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSarasota Beach
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesElevated, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 1:44pm EST.