Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2044 84th Street Cir Nw, Bradenton
Exceptional Northwest Bradenton home designed for living well. From the grand foyer with open staircase and 8 foot French door to formal dining room that has open sight lines to the kitchen and nook. Hardwood flooring compliments these areas with 20 inch tile in the kitchen and work area. The kitchen features granite counter tops and custom wood cabinets. Two master suites on the first floor with with two bedrooms and a Bonus room upstairs. Bonus room could be fifth bedroom. Enjoy outdoor living on the spacious covered patio with pavers, seating and gas fire pit. Custom pool with Sun deck, bench seating and built in oversized hot tub. Did we forget to mention the location? Enjoy the pleasures of Northwest living. Walking distance to Desoto National Memorial and Robinson Preserve. Five to ten minutes to Manatee's award winning pristine beaches.
- MLS® #A4425803
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,807
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Re/quest Realty Llc
- Address2044 84th Street Cir Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRivers Ridge Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market55
Listing information courtesy of Re/quest Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.