Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4664 72nd Ct E, Bradenton
Creekwood Gem! This is the house you have been waiting to call your new home at this sought after east county subdivision. Rarely available 4 bedroom/2bath home has been meticulously maintained by the original owners and pride of ownership shows inside and out! Ready to move right in and start enjoying this fantastic neighborhood with community pool and tennis, this home boasts newer roof, A/C replaced 2017, interior/exterior has been painted, newer appliances(1 year or less) and more! Fantastic Medallion floor plan which has the master suite totally separated from the other 3 full bedrooms and bath which makes it perfect for a large family or guest quarters. Formal living and dining greet you when you enter and you will love the huge great room off the eat in kitchen with cozy fireplace for those chilly Florida winter nights. Large, fenced preserve lot with plenty of room for a pool and provides privacy when you are enjoying the hot tub on the screened lanai. Second bath is already set up as a pool bath which is an added plus! Seller also has plywood floor in attic for extra storage and pre-cut plywood for windows during hurricane season. You can't beat the location of Creekwood with close proximity to the wonderful shopping and dining found both west and east of I-75 including the UTC Mall, downtown Lakewood Ranch and more. Must see to fall in love...………Hurry, this gem won't last long!
- MLS® #A4425845
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,069
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market57
- Address4664 72nd Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Non Wood Burning
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.