Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5322 Swift River Ct, Bradenton
$50,000 PRICE REDUCTION!!! Rarely available riverfront estate in Tidewater Preserve. This 3 bedroom plus den 4 1/2 bathroom Agostino model has it all!!! The chef in the family will appreciate this upgraded, gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel top of the line appliances and gas range! The large, open floor plan with a pocketing slider lead out to the luxurious pool and spa. Enjoy spacious outdoor living complete with fire pit while relaxing and gazing at the unparalleled views of the Manatee River, which provides a serene and peaceful setting. Outdoor features include a full bath, plumbed for a summer kitchen and special lighting which enhances the pool. The outdoor lights make this area a magical place to be in the evening. This split floor plan gives everyone space to spread out. Each bedroom boasts its own en suite bathroom all richly appointed. Oversize 2 car garage plus a third golf cart garage allow for plenty of room for all your toys. Large sunlight utility room complete with extra cabinets make even doing laundry a pleasure. Tidewater Preserve is a gated secure community with many amenities including The Lodge, with meeting space and the gym, Port and Court for boating and tennis along with a large heated community pool. Close to Interstate 75 makes this community accessible to world class shopping, restaurants, natural and theme parks, Sarasota and Tampa Corridors and much more. Furniture may be available under separate cover. Call for your private showing today!!!
- MLS® #A4425986
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,804
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Fiber Optic Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address5322 Swift River Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve, 7
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market136
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.