Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7006 229th St E, Bradenton
6 BEDROOMS 2.5 BATH, TWO STORIES, TWO CAR GARAGE HOME ON 9.389 ACRES. SOLID WOOD CABINETS, BEAUTIFUL WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS, SCREENED-IN POOL, FIREPLACE, AND MUCH MORE. PRIVATE POND WITH FISHES. THIS PRIVATE POMELO PARK IS HORSE SHOOED BY PANTHER RIDGE HOMES. SURROUNDED BY BEAUTIFUL OAK TREES. VERY PRIVATE COMMUNITY THAT ALLOWS LIVE-STOCK, HORSES AND MORE. CHECK WITH THE CITY/COUNTY FOR MORE DETAILS. ALL HOMES HERE ARE ON 5 ACRE LOTS. ALL ATTRACTIONS LIKE DISNEY, TAMPER WATER PARK, FLORIDA BEACHES ATE WITHIN TWO HOURS DRIVING TIME. PRESENTLY RENTED $2500 MONTHLY UNTIL 2/19
- MLS® #A4426017
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,497
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Other, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Drainage Canal, Flood Zone, Lot - Irregular, Street Dead-End, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Other, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- FoundationBasement, Crawlspace
- Days on Market486
- Address7006 229th St E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Homeland Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Homeland Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.