Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9927 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota
Location, location. With recent extensive renovations now complete, here is your opportunity to purchase a breathtaking 15-acre horse farm in Sarasota, Florida. Located minutes from downtown, Royal Oak Ranch is a working equestrian facility that offers 22 stalls in two barns, a 2-story main house, 2-story staff quarters, and a vintage two-bedroom log cabin. The barns include 4 air-conditioned tack rooms, an office, and a bathroom along with 2 indoor grooming bays and five attached runs. The temperature-controlled storage barn dedicates 1,300 sq ft for hay, feed, maintenance equipment, and general storage. The two large riding arenas are lighted, with extensive drainage systems, sprinkler systems, viewing stands, and have been meticulously maintained. During turnout, horses can enjoy the 5-acre front pasture as well as 4 large paddocks shaded by a natural tree canopy. The scenic property with its beautifully preserved park-like grounds includes a charming gazebo, mature oak trees, and a dock overlooking the spring-fed lake. All pastures and paddocks are cross fenced, and there are two natural deep-water wells with pump and timing systems to keep the property, turnout, and riding arenas fully irrigated. The property offers a spectacular stone & iron front entrance gate to ensure security and privacy. Just 2.5 miles from I-75 and easy transport to Ocala and Wellington equestrian events, Royal Oak is just 15 minutes from downtown Sarasota's cultural amenities and world-famous Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4426031
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,189
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Stable(s), Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market205
- Address9927 Fruitville Rd
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34240
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTatum Ridge
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.