Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
386 Bob White Dr, Sarasota
Waiting for you to create your dream home in Bird Key, this prime waterfront parcel offers a new roof in 2014, newer landscaping, plus a sunny and open interior. Pavered circular driveway and manicured landscaping welcome you to this three-bedroom home. Walls of glass French doors lead out to the spacious lanai from multiple rooms creating a seamless indoor to outdoor lifestyle. Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, solid-wood custom cabinetry, breakfast bar and built-in planning desk adorn the eat-in kitchen that overlooks the living/dining room. A spacious master, privately located on the west side of the residence, features French-door access to the pool deck, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet with convenient built-ins. Two generous guest bedrooms share a bath just off the living room, one offers a built-in entertainment center and its own lanai access. Perfecting your tan will never be an issue on the open lanai, with its heated swimming pool, covered dining and gazebo area. Just a few steps away is deep-water dockage offering a 10,000-pound lift and unobstructed access to the beautiful Sarasota Bay. Steps from your front door is the Bird Key Yacht Club where members relish first-rate amenities and an array of social activities. Plus, the bayfront Bird Key Park is only a short bike ride away; or take a quick drive to indulge in fine shopping, world-class dining, cultural activities, theaters and much more at St. Armands Circle or downtown.
- MLS® #A4426117
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,980
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Marina, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market21
- Address386 Bob White Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.