Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5351 Hunt Club Way, Sarasota
Driving through the gates of prestigious Silver Oak with its canopy of mature trees is this meticulously maintained, five-bedroom custom estate residence built by Todd Johnston. It features a spectacular location in the master planned community of Palmer Ranch with proximity to shopping, schools, and the world famous Siesta Key Beach. Offering the privacy of cul-de-sac living, the nearly half acre lushly landscaped lot is surrounded by a serene preserve. Entering through French doors, your eyes meet the perfect backdrop as you overlook 114 ft. of lush preserve frontage and poolside views. Each room is adorned with decorative detail, volume ceilings and an abundance of natural light throughout. A well-appointed master retreat is on the main level and a separate guest suite featuring a granite countered wet bar, living space with surround sound and bumper pool, a walk in closet in the bedroom and living space, a full bath, and an open air balcony all on the second level. With an oversized yard, a game of volleyball, badminton, or a hammock perfectly nestled between two Cabbage Palms is at your fingertips. Cool off in the oversized pool and dine alfresco with a grilled dinner from the DCS 36” rotisserie grill. End your day by putting your feet up and relaxing in your fully furnished resort style home. Around the corner are the Legacy Trail, fine restaurants, shops, boutiques, marinas, Historic Spanish Point, Oscar Scherer State Park and Sarasota's arts and culture.
- MLS® #A4426147
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,345
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Fence Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Balcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Drapes
- Days on Market361
- Address5351 Hunt Club Way
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oak
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood, Epoxy, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesMulti/Split, Split Level
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 4:30pm EDT.