Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1333 Vista Dr, Sarasota
The newest addition to Sarasota's iconic Harbor Acres has an impressive Sarasota pedigree — the result of a creative collaboration between Home Designer Brian Phipps, Interior Designer Tanya Burley and Eason Builders, whose artistic vision lavishes love on the home via nuanced elegance, eclectic accents and custom finishing hand-crafted by local artisans. The style is New Traditional. The result is an extremely classic home with everlasting appeal. This brand new home boasts 99 feet of prime waterfront on over half an acre on Sarasota Bay. The deep water dock has three boat lifts to accommodate leisure and recreational watercraft for easy access to Sarasota's waterways and the Gulf of Mexico. Classic light oak flooring framed by exceptionally large windows create an open space with a calming ambiance throughout the 5,768 sq. ft. residence. Luxury appointments include Emtek door hardware, Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, cove molding, marble mosaic floors, custom glass wine storage, high-end lighting, thermal-impact glass and integrated smart home wiring. Each of the 5 bedrooms has an en-suite bath and sliding glass doors to a covered balcony welcoming the outdoors into one's private quarters. The master retreat on the first floor features two oversized dressing rooms and a sumptuous master bath with marble tile floor, two floating vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Inside and out, the buyer will appreciate this home's uniqueness and architecture, and will certainly treasure the location.
- MLS® #A4426157
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,768
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market83
- Address1333 Vista Dr
- SubdivisionHarbor Acres
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 3:44am EDT.