Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
707 S Gulfstream Ave #202, Sarasota
Perfectly poised in downtown Sarasota, this two-bedroom condominium offers a lifestyle of urban enjoyment. The corner residence at Essex House overlooks the pool and gazebo while presenting a gracious floor plan for entertaining and everyday living. The main living area boasts wood flooring, ample natural light and crown molding. Prepare meals in the delightful kitchen, complete with granite surfaces, breakfast bar, and high backsplash. A spacious owner's suite boasts a large bath with twin sinks and glass-enclosed shower. The updated guest bath features a glass vessel sink. You’ll appreciate the convenience of the in-residence laundry. A glassed-in lanai is perfect for enjoying the feel of the Florida-sun in comfort. The lanai opens to the expansive pool deck, inviting you to enjoy the pleasures of a daily swim in the saltwater pool, dine with neighbors in the gazebo, or prepare fresh fish from the farmer’s market on the grilling patio. Amenities include enclosed, secured garage parking, fully equipped physical fitness center and community room, sauna, storage and on-site management. The condominium is pet-friendly (with restrictions). Essex House is a boutique condominium, perfectly located at the quiet end of Gulfstream and Palm Avenues. Walk to the Ringling Bridge and venture to your favorite restaurants (Classico, Hyde Park Steakhouse and more), theaters, art galleries, Marina Jack, Selby Gardens and a wealth of world-class cultural destinations.
- MLS® #A4426205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,247
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- PoolHeated, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Grill, Sauna, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market286
- Address707 S Gulfstream Ave #202
- SubdivisionEssex House
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories12
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:46pm EST.