Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1114 Bearing Ct, Bradenton
A Boater’s Paradise – a Boater’s Dream Come True! Here’s a rare opportunity for a private dock with lift in your own back yard on the beautiful Tidewater Lagoon. Enjoy easy access to the Manatee River bringing you within minutes to the intercoastal and Tampa Bay. Plus, this home is simply spectacular for a multitude of reasons. Light, bright and open, the home is captivating. You will appreciate that the current owner was an interior decorator who implored her fantastic talents highlighting every detail masterfully. The views from the home’s great room, kitchen and owner’s suite are phenomenal. Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the lagoon is simply breath-taking all day long. You’ll think it can’t get any better, and then you are spellbound by the enthralling sunsets at dusk. The recently installed composite boat dock has all the frills, including dock and underwater lights. The resort style salt-water pool and spa provide an oasis of your very own, creating a vacation at home, every day, if that’s your desire. The gated, maintenance-included community of Tidewater offers a plethora of amenities – 3 har-tru tennis courts, fitness center, recreation center for neighborhood get-togethers, canoe/kayak launch, walking trails, a dog park and tot lot. The lifestyle is definitely something for everyone with a full-time social director planning so many fun events! Quick access to I75 ensures easy travels to Sarasota, St. Pete and Tampa as well as amazing beaches, shopping and fantastic restaurants!
- MLS® #A4426532
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,250
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address1114 Bearing Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.