Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7645 Camden Harbour Dr, Bradenton
Enjoy beautiful views of the golf course from the tranquil, salt water pool with cascading fountain to melt your cares away. This elegant and spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath pool home with a den has a 3 car garage. Pride of ownership shows and in immaculate condition. Lots of architectural details for decorator heaven. New carpet and waterproof vinyl flooring in the Master Bedroom. 42" cabinets with quartz countertops. New smudge-proof stainless steel appliances that include a gas range. Large master bedroom has room for a sitting area and 2 walk in closets.Master bath has a jetted tub and large walk in shower. Guest bath has door to the pool area. Den has double doors. Elegant portico entrance with 8' doors and lush landscaping for privacy. Extra large lanai and pool with pebble tech surface reflects natural setting. New A/C in 2014, new HWH in 2017. Pavered driveway and entrance. Community offers golf, tennis, pickleball, baseball and soccer fields, dog park. Check with Manatee County for redistricting to new Parrish Community High School opening in 2019.
- MLS® #A4426629
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,484
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market83
- Address7645 Camden Harbour Dr
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Florida Resorts Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Resorts Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.