Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4209 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Experience life on the water as this custom-built and maintenance free Topaz model welcomes you to true bliss. With so many upgrades to explore, start packing your bags now as we promise you will fall in love upon stepping thru the gate. You will be greeted by the extended courtyard entry to the grand front door. The formal dining room and open kitchen area make entertaining perfect for any occasion. Open the hide-away sliding glass doors and step outside to your very own private oasis. Beautiful brick pavers will lead you wherever your heart desires! Take a dip into the relaxing pool or take a stroll to the fire pit. The water views will make you say ahhh! Upstairs you will find the Owner's Suite featuring plenty of space for all your fine fashions along with a breathtaking balcony also with water views. Two extra bedrooms and a full bath is also on the second floor. Handicap accessible bedroom and bathroom is also available in this home. There are so many custom upgrades to this home. Bring your boat or kayak! This home comes with a Trexx deck, 10lb boat lift, kayak rack and launch site! The oversized 3 car garage has been extended for all your toys. Smart-house capabilities like Nest thermostat! Upgraded wood cabinets with pull-out drawers, plantation shutters, fabulous light fixtures, and beautiful porcelain plank tile flooring also adds to the upgrade list. Nestled on a saltwater canal with access to the Manatee River in minutes. Only 12 miles to the Gulf of Mexico and 6 miles to Tampa Bay!
- MLS® #A4426656
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,604
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market69
- Address4209 5th Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBella Sole At Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.