Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1100 Blvd Of The Arts Blvd #19a, Sarasota
Pre-Construction. To be built. Auteur”, pronounced oh-TUR,is French for “a creative artist or author known for his individual style that gives his work a prominent uniqueness”Developed by Jay Tallman, of ADG Communities,designed by Curts Gaines Hall Jones, Auteur Sarasota’s 18 story tower features a collection of 56 exceptionally expansive residences. Forrest Perkins introduces Auteur’s 17,000 square foot amenities 5th floor with luxury hospitality, beautiful interiors for seating and entertaining,a Zen garden overlooking Sarasota Bay, a wellness center with yoga,and exercise rooms as well as a 70 ft pool available for swimming lengths or pleasure swimming in a tropical setting. This penthouse offers soaring 12 foot ceilings as well as a 75’ wide northwest view of Sarasota Bay and overlooks the new Bay Garden Project. It also boasts views to the west and south. The flowing floor plan offers gracious living with finishes that set the bar for a penthouse lifestyle.Three garages are offered with the penthouse as well as an air condition storage room on the same floor. Auteur Sarasota is a true walkability lifestyle to work, home and play.
- MLS® #A4426669
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,219
- Year Built2020
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street, Open, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sauna, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market259
- Address1100 Blvd Of The Arts Blvd #19a
- SubdivisionAuteur Sarasota
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories19
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, High Rise, Penthouse
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 11:00pm EST.