Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6602 67th Ct E, Bradenton
Entertain your guests in this house with the open floor plan. Split bedrooms allow privacy for the owners and the guests . The Master suite features; His and Hers walk in closets .Soak and relax after a long day in the jetted tub. Newer front load washer & dryer, great room with vaulted ceilings & planter shelves. Pergo flooring in the great room and the master suite.The split bedroom floor plan gives the owner and guests privacy. Custom tile in the master bath , guest bath & foyer .Lounge on the large lanai or soak in the hot tub and enjoy the peaceful setting and wildlife. Mature trees in the large fenced back yard . NO backyard neighbors. Irrigation system , security system, storage shed, pull down attic stairs. Championship golf is around the corner as well as boat launch and fishing. Conveniently located close to I-75 for easy drive to UTC mall, Siesta Key and downtown Sarasota. Only a 50 minute drive to Tampa International Airport. ( ALARM SYSTEM IS ACTIVATED -PLEASE DO NOT GO WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT .) OWNER REQUESTS HIGHEST AND BEST OFFER BY SATURDAY APRIL 20TH AT 5:00PM
- MLS® #A4426722
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,452
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market73
- Address6602 67th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRivers Edge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Horizon Realty International
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.