Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2006 7th Ave W #d, Bradenton
Adorable & Affordable! This charming two bedroom, two bathroom condo is perfectly situated in a quaint residential neighborhood near all that downtown Bradenton has to offer. Viking Villas Condo is comprised of only five units and are rarely offered for sale. The main living, dining and kitchen feature wide plank hardwood flooring, while both bedrooms have carpet and baths are tiled. There is ample closet space in each bedroom, as well as hall closets and a full sized laundry closet in the kitchen. Through your back door and down a paver path, there is a nice shared patio and shed for additional storage. The association is self managed and maintenance fees are only $150/mo. A great buy for seasonal or year-round living. The seller is offering a one year 2.10 Home Warranty to Buyer with acceptable contract
- MLS® #A4426777
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage864
- Year Built1986
- StyleCourtyard, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingCommon, Guest, Off Street, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market73
- Address2006 7th Ave W #d
- SubdivisionViking Villas Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.