Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2035 Canal Dr #n35, Bradenton
This Property has recently undergone a extensive upgrade and is "move-in" ready for a quick closing. The Home is tastefully decorated with engineered hardwood flooring throughout excluding ceramic tile in the Foyer, Kitchen, and Bath areas. The cozy interior decor features a pale grey wall color and brite trim. The Kitchen has new countertops, sink, faucet, spotless "like new" appliances and wood cabinetry installed in a practical layout for efficiency. The main Bath has a tub size shower for easy access with a ceramic tile surround . The Bath also features a new contemporary style vanity, sink and overhead cabinet that create a crisp modern setting. This Home has a newly installed decorative front door with a security style insulated full face storm door so you can welcome in the Florida outdoors. The home is situated with a southwesterly exposure so it avoids direct sun for enhanced comfort on your covered front Balcony or private rear screened porch. Unlike most comparable units, this home has CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR! Convenient shopping at Publix supermarket, Target, TJ Max, and many others plus Restaurants is a short stroll just down the block. This is a safe well managed community just 15-20 minutes to the Gulf Beaches. This Property is a rare opportunity to own a piece of the Florida dream for a modest investment. Call today for a prompt showing.
- MLS® #A4426814
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage576
- Year Built1971
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market94
- Address2035 Canal Dr #n35
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Condo Apts 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesL Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Shirley International Realty
Listing information courtesy of Shirley International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.